Shipping Time -- Most orders will ship the next business day, provided the product ordered is in stock. Orders are not typically processed on Saturday or Sunday, however if they are, they will ship out the following business day.
We cannot guarantee when an order will arrive. Consider any shipping or transit time offered to you by this site or other parties only as an estimate. We encourage you to order in a timely fashion to avoid delays caused by shipping or product availability.
If tracking shows an order was delivered, but you haven't received it, you will need to contact the shipper to start a package trace. The package may have been misdelivered and might show up within a few days. If after 10 business days beyond the posted delivery date your order has still not arrived, we will send a one-time replacement order.
COVID19 Shipping Times
Note that while the COVID-19 pandemic has not affected our order processing times, carriers are reporting extended delivery times on many shipping methods and many delivery guarantees have been temporarily eliminated. Below is a rundown of the various effects on transit times:
- Many parts of the country are experiencing delayed transit times for First Class Package service.
- Priority Mail service may be extended by up to one day (Priority Mail 2-Day service may take 3 days, etc.).
- USPS is reporting that Priority Mail Express service times are not affected.
- UPS has suspended all service guarantees temporarily.
- Transit delays may be experienced for all classes of service.
- Delivery times for UPS 2nd Day Air A.M. services will be extended to end-of-day until further notice.